Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks integration

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks integration
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:39:39 -0700

On Sunday, February 29, 2004, at 07:16 AM, Helge Hess wrote:
[OGo/GNUstep cooperation]

So in my opinion the question is to find out how GNUstep and OGo can work together instead of working on the same things twice - naturally a lot of things should be possible to share in case people want to (well, and at OGo we are very open to this ;-). There are various areas where this just works or

I definitely agree. We need to leverage other free projects as much as possible. That's about the only advantage we have over proprietary (e.g. big company, big budget) code.