Re: GNUstep Release Cycle

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep Release Cycle
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:24:20 -0600

On 2004-07-29 14:17:38 -0400 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu>
wrote:
I planned on making a release a few weeks ago, but I've been so busy with work (i.e. where the money comes from), that I haven't had time for anything else. If I get some free time, it might happen next week, at least for make/base. Definitely by the end of August.

Is there anything more I can do in regards to testing that GNUstep2.sh
stuff that was on this list a couple days ago?  It's really important
to me that this gets into some release soon, as it is the sole major
blocker for GNUstep on Gentoo at the moment (which I'm taking care of
putting together).

I was hoping to get patches in from Sheldon Gill that avoided use of the script altogether, but I suppose this is the next best thing. I'll try to test it as well.