Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:12:01 +0100

On 2004-09-07 23:19:44 +0100 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:

You can also simply dual-license anything written under the FDL under the GPL as well.

Yes, that would work. I'm not sure it's possible with those wikibooks, as there are FDL-only stubs there.

Also, it is my understanding that the FDL 2.0 will not be GPL incompatible.

Well, that was my understanding, but so was that new FDL drafts were going to be out months ago. We have to deal with the current FDL, not wait on promises of the future.

All this anal-retentiveness over nothing.

I would prefer you retained whatever is in there until you can put it somewhere more appropriate than on the list.

Visit the AFFS stand, .org village LinuxExpoUK, 6-7 Oct