Windows/GNUstep questions..

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Windows/GNUstep questions..
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:57:05 +1000

sweet, I used the MSYS command shell installed by the GNUstep package and the simple makefile as suggested, it did work and, best of all, it linked with the dynamic library objc.dll (instead of the static library libobjc.a)

one minor concern I had an #import warning (I do want to use #import as I will use many files developed on MacOSX, with Apple's tool), how could I pass the additional '-Wno-import' compiler flag to the compiler invoked in the makefile? (without editing GNUstep's makefile, of course!)

When I ran my simple test program I had plenty (about 4) unwanted log. what's that?
--- log get ---
The file 'd:\GNUStep\System\.GNUsteprc' is writable by someone other than its owner.
Ignoring it.
The file 'd:\GNUStep\System\.GNUsteprc' is writable by someone other than its owner.
Ignoring it.
2005-04-21 00:24:54.000 deux[2260] Disallowed time zone name `E. Australia Standard Time'.
2005-04-21 00:24:54.000 deux[2260] Using time zone with absolute offset 0.

On top of that I try to 'deploy' my application without GNUstep by renaming my GNUstep installation's top directory, and adding <GNUstep>\System\Tools to the System's PATH. I get a disturbing log:
2005-04-21 00:24:02.000 deux[464] No path specified for bundle

Which bundle?
(but it did work, anyway).

Any idea on how to deploy an application without GNUstep?
My problem is I want to do an application installer for plain user, which will goes in ProgramFile or wherever the user choose, I don't want to create or require others tool and manual installation for the user, but I'm OK to copy a big directory hierarchy.

Thanks for any links, lead, other!