Re: Windows/GNUstep questions..

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: Windows/GNUstep questions..
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:24:01 +0200

Any idea on how to deploy an application without GNUstep?
My problem is I want to do an application installer for plain user, which will goes in ProgramFile or wherever the user choose, I don't want to create or require others tool and manual installation for the user, but I'm OK to copy a big directory hierarchy.

I don't really know how to do this, but I imagine you could copy all the libs into your app bundle and have the main executable really be a script which sets up the paths correctly...

This works. I did it the same way. Just create a folder, copy everything needed into this folder and deploy it. Ah.. and don't forget to create the script.

regards
Marc