Re: Start GNUstep.sh as early as possible in Xwindow session

From: Tima Vaisburd
Subject: Re: Start GNUstep.sh as early as possible in Xwindow session
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:42:42 -0700

On Monday 17 April 2006 01:01, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:32:41 -0700

> It looks like you are running it instead of sourcing it, ie:
>
>    source /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
>
> Mine is sourced from /etc/profile.d (in this special case, just
> symlink the file to it)

Yes, having symlink in /etc/profile.d is even better since this is
for every user, but one still needs to make sure the files inside
/etc/profile.d are source'd.

In my system they are sourced from /etc/profile, which, in turn,
is sourced by a login shell, so I had to make the X session create one.

Tima