Re: Window Maker weirdness

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Window Maker weirdness
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:09:30 +0200

Hello Yen-Ju Chen,

 The first thought comes to my mind is that you should check the
 command used in WindowMaker dock
 (right-click the icon, and choose inspector, I guess).
 By default, when you drag an application into WindowMaker dock,
 it will use the "command" property from xwindow appliction.
 For GNUstep application, say AnApplication.app,
 it is actually AnApplication.app/AnApplication.
 And it try to execute as an unix command.
 If that is the case, maybe you should change it to "openapp
AnApplication.app".
 If not, I have no idea. :)

I did exactly that and it solved the problem.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas