Re: NSPopUpButton bug

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: NSPopUpButton bug
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:12:47 +0200

On 2006-07-26 13:58:41 +0200 Marc Brünink <mbruen@smartsoft.de> wrote:
[...]
> So If you do not have this problem: Do you ever have had it? Was this fixed
> in cvs recently?

I see what you mean. When I try to select a font 'higher up', the list is more
or less
properly scrolled. However, when I stop to select the font, the popup list is
rearranged
so that the list is aligned to the bottom of the screen, displaying the LAST
font in the list.
That is, I am not able to select a font that starts with a, say G (because the
fonts displayed
on the screen range from M to Z).

--
Chris