Re: really attracting developers

From: Andreas Wagner
Subject: Re: really attracting developers
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:42:29 +0200

Hello list and sorry for replying to my own mail, and to a very long at that one, too. But I have just found a "first letter" that got sent out to all interested up to then. sort of proto-mission statement -- and if I were a developer I would have liked to discuss a few statements with Rick and/or the GNUstep developers.

without more ado then:

http://nextbuntu.wordpress.com/

Cheers,
Andreas

--
The software package said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux.

--
My Public PGP Keys:
1024 Bit DH/DSS: 0x869F81BA