Re: Re: These NeXTbuntu guys

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Re: These NeXTbuntu guys
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 06:38:39 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Apparently, he's changed it so that only members of that site can reply and so that he has to approve the comments.   So it can safely be assumed that he/she doesn't want to read what we have to say or, at least, doesn't want others to.

The stupidity of people amazes me sometimes.   Anyway... on the off chance he reads the list, here's what I wrote:

'I must admit, you're a riot.

Please check out http://heronsperch.blogspot.com, if you doubt that there's real activity on GNUstep.   We didn't "come out" just for you, we are constantly working on this project and many of us devote long hours to and care deeply for it.

If your aim is to re-create OSX by cloning Cocoa and you intend on doing it without utilizing GNUstep, then, I must say, good luck to you.... it's a big task.

GJC'

Besides....  MidnightBSD (www.midnightbsd.com) looks much more interesting. :)

Later, GJC
--