Scrollbars.

From: Alexandre Moreira
Subject: Scrollbars.
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:54:24 -0200

Hello, everyone. This is my first post to this list.

Please excuse me (and point me the right directions) if this is not the right place to ask this but, there it goes:

I'm thinking in using GnuStep's framework to develop a simple application, but I'd like if it was able to blend nicely with the rest of the environment. Themeing is not a problem, but the Scrollbars at the left, although as a left handed I really like them, would be too different from the rest of my (and most people's) desktop.

Is there any way to put the scrollbars to the right ? If there is not an easy way, is it hard to patch it to make the scrollbars appear on the right ? That way it would be at the right at least on my computer :)

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.