simplewebkit and vespucci

From: Riccardo
Subject: simplewebkit and vespucci
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 20:59:31 +0200

Hi,

have you read the latest news on my blog? http://multixden.blogspot.com
I htink it is a big progress, it helped also to find a lot of shortcomings in GNUstep. The road is very long to get even a usable browser... especially on windows. But personally I think that even the current status and te fact that it runs that way on windows is very cool! It is not safari 3 on windows, but it shows again how much potential there is in GNustep and objective-c 1.0

cheers,
  Riccardo