Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:20:59 -0700

> Niklaus will be presenting a paper at a four day conference in
> Denmark. There is a strong possibility that he can make it for
> Alpenstep at Les Marecottes on the weekend of September 1st. He has to
> find out which day he presents and is still waiting for a reply before
> giving a final answer. He suggests we go ahead with Les Marecottes for

They have just updated the schedule:

http://mobiledevices.kom.aau.dk/team_and_organization/events/mobile_developer_days_2007/mdd07_program/

and I am scheduled for Friday morning - so I can leave Aalborg in the
evening.

> the weekend Sept. 1-2.

Agreed!

> I need to know the following:
>         Number of persons in your travel group?

Count on me (my wife has to work and my daugther is with her Grand
parents).

>         Estimated arrival date and time?

Friday - after Midnight.

I found an evening flight from Aalborg to Zurich and have to drive
approx. 3 hours after arrival - well, I could be much faster it there
weren't the Swiss speed limits on the highways :-)

If someone wants to get picked up at Zurich Airport on Friday late
evening, please contact me.

>         Length of stay?

Departure on Sunday via Zurich to Germany (Stuttgart or Munich has
still to be decided).

>         Airport pickup?

No - I drive from Munich to Zurich on Wednesday and can park my car
there.

>         Special needs?

A good workshop and people who want to give GNUstep a real push!

Please have all a look at the tentative agenda on the Wiki.

>         Food allergies?

Not yet :-)

> Note that Gurkan will bring a projector and two network switches. I
> will bring two PC's and my NeXTstation.

> Remember to bring an electricity adapter for your computer if required.

Yes, I remember that I did buy one at my last skiing stay in
Andermatt, Switzerland. Hm. Let's hope I find it :-)

Nikolaus