Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 00:51:58 +0200

So who is going to come? Up to now I have seen Gerold, Quentin, Gürkan,
Nikolas and me. Riccardo wasn't sure, what is the current state?

I think, we need a few more participants to reach a critical mass. Six
may be enough, but I really would like to have more of the Etoile people
there to work together.

Cheers,
Fred