Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:50:48 +0000

On Nov 11, 2007 2:57 AM, Gregory John Casamento
<greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Cocoa is mentioned routinely in the postings.  If anyone can get through the
> wall Malda has put up around anything non-KDE/GNOME at slashdot, it would be
> much appreciated.
>
> A few (tongue in cheek) suggestions I have for a slogan are:
>
> * "GNUstep - The greatest API you've never heard of!"
> * "GNUstep - We ain't WindowMaker, Jack!"
> * "GNUstep - Not your father's Cocoa!"
> * "GNUstep - Differently Thunk."

I like the first one -- emphasis on the API, not the desktop or the look...

Just thinking about the "serious" slogans, rather than "GNUstep - code
differently", I think "code smartly" or "code intelligently" would be
more on target.. (as someone say earlier in the thread, programmers do
not want to code differently)

--
Nicolas Roard
"La perfection, ce n'est pas quand il n'y a plus rien à ajouter, c'est