Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:30:56 +0000

On 10 Nov 2007, at 16:16, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

What you're saying is absolutely correct. GNUstep needs applications more than anything now. Applications will help us find the holes in gui and fill them in and they will inspire developers and users to come to the platform.

Any particular applications? I've managed to reboot one of the employers' lawyers now so my (C) is in order again.

Graham.