Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:23:07 -0500

On Nov 10, 2007 3:55 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
We, that is GNUstep, need to make a better impression on the "market".
We are all lot better then how GNUstep is perceived. Now that a fresh
release of GNUstep is out, will it be on /. or LWN? Most likely not.

That reminds me, has anyone submitted a story to OSNews?  They seem to be pretty GNUstep friendly and have a section just for us (actually shared with OpenStep).  I don't have an account, so I can't submit anything, but I still check OSNews every other day for stories.

Stefan