Re: New Slackware + GNUstep

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: New Slackware + GNUstep
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:55:56 +0000

On 12 Dec 2008, at 20:58, Fred Kiefer wrote:

And we really should add that "make sysinstall" hack to GNUstep make
before the next release to make live easier for the people out that that
want to stick with the old structure.

Please do! Being able to blow away Local without destroying the GNUstep install is really useful for testing. Before GNUstep started installing itself in the wrong place, I used to do this every couple of weeks to make sure clean builds of Étoilé worked on my machine.

David