Re: Installing GNUstep on Mac OS X/Intel or Ubuntu

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Installing GNUstep on Mac OS X/Intel or Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:05:27 +0100

Hi,

  I personally suggests Ubuntu and here is a short guide for installation:
  http://gnustep.blogspot.com/2008/06/gnustep-on-ubuntu-804.html

  After all the dependencies are installed, download gnustep-make,
gnustep-base, gnustep-gui, gnustep-back.
  For each package, do three steps:
  1. 'configure'
  2. 'make'
  3. 'sudo make -E install'

  Read this guide for detail:
  http://gnustep.made-it.com/BuildGuide/
  Pay attention to 'source gnustep.sh' after installing GNUstep Makefile system.

  Yen-Ju