Re: a collective introduction of all sites related to gnustep

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Re: a collective introduction of all sites related to gnustep
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 00:57:28 +0800

Dennis Leeuw wrote:
Zhang Weiwu wrote:
GNUStep Library http://gnustep.made-it.com/

This is/was my project to help the GNUstep project... the last time I actually worked on it I was trying to write man-pages for all the GNUstep tools and I had the arrangement with Enrico to incorporate the GWorkspace Guide into the GWorkspace source directory. But March last year I lost my dad and in June I lost my job. Due to the amount of stress and work involved in coping with both situations I didn't do anything on GNUstep, even my own laptop is far behind... and to be honest I do not know when I will find the time and energy to work on it again.
Do you mind if I incorporate everything into gnustep.org project (and thus abandon the subsite of made-it.com)? I only have about 4 hours free time per week, but I think I should be the person because I still have fresh impression of a newbie entering the gnustep world. I am going to loose this sense soon due to getting more familiar with gnustep. Only the newbie knows what he look for and was not found, and what mistakes he might make etc. This may help organizing introduction information easier. I could not guarantee working on it for long time though, but I try to let go of it to suitable person as much as I couldn't manage it, to keep it alive.

I run a software service (mostly OSS) company in Bejing China but since there are no direct profit I can see in GNUstep tasks I can only do things as spare time hobby. I just think this is a good concept too pity to abandon.