Re: a collective introduction of all sites related to gnustep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: a collective introduction of all sites related to gnustep
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 01:58:31 +0200

Hello,

> I'm sorry if there's an unmaintained version of SystemPreferences.app
> there; I agree we
> should replace it with a link to the maintained version.  We should
> ask Enrico who
> works on that part. :-)

I agree here, unfortunately Enrico currently is on a leave and doesn't
respond to my Mails.
GWorkspace, SystemPreferences are noew released and maintained inside
gnustep

GSPdf got a quite good overhaul to make it compatible with current GNUstep
and is now inside GAP.

That's all past great work by Enrico which we try to mainain and salvage
from bitrotting.

In the future the same will happen to the old GDdraw, which will become
Graphos. I'm working since years on that and I don't know yet when I can
announce a preview of it. It is in GAP currently.

Riccardo