Re: image browser application

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: image browser application
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 01:53:03 +0200

Hello Zhang,

please have a look at LaternaMagica in the GAP project. It is thought
exactly for that, it allows single-window browsing of a list of images and
recursively adds files given a folder. It also has full-screen and image
resizing capabilities.

a new release is upcoming too, but a few bugs need to be ironed out. I fyou
don't fear that, you can use the CVS version which has better key bindings
than the past release.

Riccardo

----- Original Message ----- > Do you think it is needed to have image
browser application?