Looking for progressive image loader library.

From: Omniscient
Subject: Looking for progressive image loader library.
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I'm looking for an image loading module that can stream load image
like gdk-pixbuf.
Is anyone working on one? I'm considering putting gdk-pixbuf in a
second thread to prevent
any lock since I've been failing to integrate glib runloop properly w/
o firing timer tactic and I think
I gave up that idea. So if anyone is working on this or want to join
effort and maintain the project
(I can't but I'll help), please let me know.

BTW, I've arranged a playable test for 3VA, for now it only collects
and tests a few use cases of
math functions. The renderer will be separated from geometric state
soon if that bug you.
You can grab it from, http://cosmetic.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/frameworks/3va/
I'm not sure if you need this patch for GNUstep since I've mine
patched. (Don't bug
the devs to include that w/o some serious modifications because it's
fugly)
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.gnustep.discuss/msg/bd19c4e59d675bd1

Since this seems to be some sort of official announcement, I'd also
like to introduce the project logo,
(and sorry for any possible offensive image use)
http://qstx.blogspot. com/2009/05/state-of-playability.html