Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal v0.9.5

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal v0.9.5
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 23:01:20 +0200

Jeff,

if you check, Terminal was imported into GAP 18 months ago, after a troubled
decision. Greg imported it and I discussed it long, I wrote to Alex before
such a move, I seeked collaboration. It did not come and things went into
oblivion, Gregory just imported it into GAP. A new release was planned since
about FOSDEM, but personal problems as well as work problems kept - by bad
luck - both me and Gregory from doing it.

Riccardo