GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2010 6th and 7th February 2010

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2010 6th and 7th February 2010
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 00:01:52 +0200

Since the dates for FOSDEM 2010 ( http://fosdem.org/2010/ ) are out, I thought we better start discussing this earlier than later so everybody has enough time to plan and we don't get in a hurry with deadlines and such.

FOSDEM, the most developer-oriented Free and Opensource conference in Europe, is taking place in Brussels, Belgium on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 February 2010.

I have set up a wiki page for this: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/ FOSDEM_2010

My questions now are:

- Are you going to attend? (if so please enter your name in the FOSDEM 2010 wiki page or if you don't have a wiki account reply to this mail so I can enter your name)

- What are we planning for FOSDEM? Will we apply for a dev-room again and/or for a stand? (for a dev-room we would need speakers, a stand needs more manpower to operate than the dev-room (all the time at least two to three people must be at the stand and since nobody can be there all the time so we need way more than that))

- If we apply for a dev-room and/or stand will we do a joint application of GNUstep/Étoilé/OpenGroupware.org like last year or does somebody have objections? (Helge? ;-))

- Who is willing to help organizing the event?

Please discuss!

regards,

        Lars