Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2010 6th and 7th February 2010

From: Benoit
Subject: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2010 6th and 7th February 2010
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:00:35 +0200

Hello,

Le 20 oct. 09, à 09:43, hns@computer.org a écrit :

And if there is interest in a presentation about QuantumSTEP running on the
latest embedded devices (e.g. Openmoko, Beagleboard), I can prepare
one.

I think there are many others reading the list and really an
impressive number has commented Greg's recent request for improved
marketing.

        As a lurker on this list, I can say that presentations about :
                - QuantumSTEP on OpenMoko ;
                - GNUstep on Microsoft Windows ;
                - Étoilé ;
        would certainly make me to come.