Re: Vindaloo - open a PDF from the command line

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Vindaloo - open a PDF from the command line
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 00:57:26 +0200

Hi,

use gopen instead of openapp. Maybe openapp has a bug.

I know that with PRICE

gopen PRICE image

works. Openapp doesn't. Neither giving direclty the executable the image path works. I'm not exaclty sure why.

Riccardo

Martin Dietze wrote:
I am not quite aware about how GS programs deal with command
line options. While I can open a PDF file in Vindaloo from
GWorkspace just fine, running 'openapp Vindaloo.app /path/to/foo.pdf'
just opens an empty Vindaloo.app, no file is loaded.

Anyone knows how to do this, or can it not be done?

Cheers,

M.