Problem with NSOpenGLView

From: German Arias
Subject: Problem with NSOpenGLView
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:20:22 -0600

I'm trying to use NSOpenGLView, but I'm facing some problems. And I'm not sure if this is a problem with my GL installation or a problem on GNUstep. I have a simple app:

1) Make a new app with PC.
2) Edit the gorm file: Add a window and a CostomView.
3) Make a subclass of NSOpenGLView.
4) Set the class of CustomView to the new subclass.
5) Add the necessary flags and directories to use GL.
6) Compile the app.
7) Test the app: Segmentation fault.

Any suggestion? I have some code into the method drawRect:. But even if I comment this code, the app crash.