Lack of documentation on how to compile hello world on windows

From: gnustepnewbie
Subject: Lack of documentation on how to compile hello world on windows
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 03:36:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have wandered all around the web to just compile my hello world none of the
examples given worked for the latest version I downloaded.

So how to really do such a simple stuff as this doesn't work:

gcc -o hello hello.m -I /GNUstep/System/Library/Headers -L
/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries -lobjc -lgnustep-base
-fconstant-string-class=NSConstantString

source of hello.m I put under GNUstep directory

#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
int main (int argc, const char * argv[])
{
  NSAutoreleasePool * pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];
  NSLog (@"Hello World!");
  [pool drain];
  return 0;
}

error returns: hello no such file or directory.