Re: Sony SNAP

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Sony SNAP
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:34:09 -0500

All,

I've been researching this as well.  I've found a few links which
announce this as far back as April:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/blu-ray-games-playstation-3/153728-well-look-very-interesting-snap.html
http://www.shocm.com/2010/04/sony-electronics-creates-open-source-development-community/

As well as their documentation:

https://snap.sonydeveloper.com/common/pages/document/view/?id=8

Which mentions GNUstep by name in a number of places.   I'm very
surprised they didn't try to contact us on the mailing list or via
email.

Later, GC