FOSDEM Arrangements

From: David Chisnall
Subject: FOSDEM Arrangements
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 22:20:47 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I just got an email from the FOSDEM people saying that they've accepted my main
track talk proposal, Objective-C: Not just for Macs and iPhones.  This means
that I will definitely be there and able to talk in the GNUstep room (I was
planning to anyway, but now I have no excuse for not going).  I'd rather avoid
covering the same stuff in the devroom as in the main talk, but I'm happy to
talk about any of the other things I proposed.

I need to give them the dates when I'll be there pretty soon.  When is everyone
else planning on arriving / leaving?  Is anyone interested in having a day
before FOSDEM for GNUstep hacking?  Or maybe just arriving a bit early on
Friday, having a chat in the afternoon, and then dinner?

David

-- Sent from my Apple II