Re: FOSDEM Arrangements

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Arrangements
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:59:01 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 05:17:08PM +0000, David Chisnall wrote:
> Getting in on Friday morning would require me to leave in the middle of the
> night, so I probably won't do that.  I could probably get there around 4pm,
> so time for a bit of hacking, an early dinner, and then a lot of beer.
>
> They pay for three nights of hotel, so I might stay Sunday night and head
> back on Monday, if other people are going to be hanging around on Sunday
> evening.  I think I have to go to the speakers' dinner on Saturday night, so
> I can't join in a GNUstep meal (unless you all want to come to the dinner?),
> but I could meet people for hacking / more beer afterwards.

I will be arriving on Friday afternoon and a little gettogether before
the beer event would be nice (I had a hard time finding anybody last
time…) Since there is no chance that I can get back to where I live on
Sunday, I'd probably be leaving Monday morning.

Cheers,

Niels

BTW: What did become of the plan to get a discounted group booking at a
hotel?