Re: FOSDEM Arrangements

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Arrangements
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:00:40 -0600

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM, David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org> wrote:

> Otherwise I'd be interested to hear talks about:
> - CoreBase and CoreGraphics/Opal in GNUstep

I think Stef, Gregory, and Eric are the best people to talk about this, and I'm not sure if any of them are going to be there (Gregory and Eric aren't, not sure about Stef - Stef, I actually have no idea which continent you're on...).

I'm in the US.  I'd like to make it out there one year but, as you can imagine, it would be a real vacation for me.

A quick status of CoreBase would be that it's on hold until further notice.  Most of my time gets eaten up by grad school.  And since I decided to work on NSLocale, the little time I do find is put into that, which has driven me to start work on NSCalendar and updating NSNumberFormatter and NSDateFormatter.

Stef