Using GCC 4.5 on GNUStep

From: Yogesh Mujumdar
Subject: Using GCC 4.5 on GNUStep
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:47:50 +0530

Geetings,

I have been trying to use properties, synthesize etc on the current windows release of GNUStep.

GNUstep MSYS System Required 0.25.1 none MSYS/MinGW System
GNUstep Core Required 0.25.0 none GNUstep Core
GNUstep Devel Optional 1.1.1 None Developer Tools

It looks like, the mingw compiler, which I understand is the GCC release does not support properties. GNU GCC 4.5 has support for many new Objective C features.

Can somebody guide me on how to go further?

- yam