Re: German Keyboard support...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: German Keyboard support...
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:22:28 +0100

Hi,
I'm seeing problems with supporting German keyboards on Windows.

Does anyone have any experience regarding this?
What is your problem? Are you referring to current SVN? Italian keyboards generally share the same problems. I do not ontice anything special under Windows, however Fred and I are struggling for meta support given left-alt, right-alt and AltGr (the latter two not being the same and Italian and German keyboard have the latter which is neede for the generaiton of certain essential characters like [] {} @ #)

Riccardo