Re: German Keyboard support...

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: German Keyboard support...
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:56:30 +0100

I am unfamiliar with the issue. However, since Croatian keyboard has some
similarities, here are a few things you may want to test on a Croatian keyboard
layout (marked as HR under Windows).

1. Qwertz instead of qwerty.
2. Altgr+v should result in @.
3. Altgr+f/g should result in [/].
4. Altgr+b/n should result in {/}.
5. Altgr+q/w should result in \ and |.
6. Keys right of jkl and iop should result in č, ć, ž, š, đ.

I suspect that correct behavior in these cases should make the keyboard work
correctly for German layout too. There might be issues in composing ü from two
characters (u and umlaut), but I think German layout has dedicated key for ü
and other German-specific characters.

Poslano s mog iPad uređaja