Re: GNUstep-corebase to be released next week

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: GNUstep-corebase to be released next week
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:04:23 -0500

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM, Gregory Casamento
<greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just asking when I can use opal to render to an NSView in GUI. :)
>  Is this currently possible?

Oh... I have no idea.  That would be up to Eric, I guess.  Corebase
just tries to implement CoreFoundation, nothing else.  Even then, it
is still lacking major functionality like CFBundle, CFRunLoop and
CFXML.  I wanted to get a release out and see if I could get a few
more folks interested.