Re: GNUstep-corebase to be released next week

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: GNUstep-corebase to be released next week
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:56:36 -0500

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
> For me (OpenSuse 64bit AMD) the only failing test is this one:
>
> Failed test:     format.m:28 ... Float/Doubles are formatted correctly
> expected 5.500000 5.5   3.000000e-06, but got 5,500000 5,5   3,000000e-06
>
> This definitely is a problem of the locale, you should have a look at the
> base test in NSNumberFormatter/basic10_4.m on how to ensure a specific
> locale for the test.

Would this be correct, though?  According to the Apple documentation
the formatOptions parameter (which is an "unimplemented feature") is
what specifies the decimal separator, etc.  I think the problem here
is that I use unum_formatDouble() instead of something else.

I don't have a mac, so I can't test how floats/doubles are formatted
when the locale specifies a ',' for decimal separator.