Drawing context

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Drawing context
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:03:25 +0200

Hi,

Greg reported me bug about Graphos and I think it is a GS bug, since it works on Mac.

During printing, objects should not drawn their editors (= shape or path handles). To do that, I use:

    if ([[NSGraphicsContext currentContext] isDrawingToScreen])
        [editor draw];

thus I suppose that on GS (cairo backend at least) it returns true even while printing.

Testing is simple: Launch graphos, select some shape, look at the handles, print (preview). The handles should not print. They do on GS, they don't on mac.

Riccardo