Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 00:17:50 +0200

Hi,

cool. I would be pleasantly surprised if the goal is reached, though, without some publicity. Try Phoronix or Slashdot.

What would be nice is to show some apps that were ported from OS X to Linux/Windows, if there are any.

I have had some limited success with The Unarchiver, I guess the phase of moon prevented it from crashing yesterday, but it's crashing again today, so I can't take any screenshots. I must create some minimal test case to reproduce the error and help get it fixed.

Luboš