Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:23:25 -0400

I can update the project at any time.   I'm planning on adding some examples of
ported projects as I go.

Also, posting to Slashdot and/or Phoronix is not a bad idea.   I wonder if
anyone would volunteer to do that.  I'm not a big believer in the rather
twisted slashdot mentality.

Gregory Casamento
greg.casamento@gmail.com
Open Logic Corporation, President/CEO