Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 22:28:28 -0600

On 2013-08-30 19:17:14 -0600 Germán Arias <german@xelalug.org> wrote:

> On 2013-08-30 13:22:12 -0600 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it>
> wrote:
>>
>> But does it work better for you now?
>
> The viewers still don't remember its position and state. Even when these data
> is
> stored in defaults.

Sorry, maybe I misunderstand this. If I open other viewers and then close
GWorkspace, when I launch it again these views are there. I thought you are
talking about if the viewer remember the last state and position when I launch
a new viewer. For example If I open a new viewer and select the Images
directory. After close this and open a new viewer, I thought this should show
the images directory.

Germán.