Re: Installing GNUstep using MacPorts

From: Kevin Ingwersen
Subject: Re: Installing GNUstep using MacPorts
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 08:10:52 +0100

Hey.

Well, I may actually start to volunteer for gnustep-macports. I just need to
finally get a working compiler that can compile gnustep correctly. The only and
current issue are some basic includes and weird declaration errors like:

/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/SecItem.h:410:42: error:
expected ';' after top level declarator
extern const CFTypeRef kSecAttrAccessible
                                         ^
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/SecItem.h:414:43: error:
expected ';' after top level declarator
extern const CFTypeRef kSecAttrAccessGroup
                                          ^
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/SecItem.h:416:46: error:
expected ';' after top level declarator
extern const CFTypeRef kSecAttrSynchronizable
                                             ^
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/SecItem.h:418:49: error:
expected ';' after top level declarator
extern const CFTypeRef kSecAttrSynchronizableAny
(…)

But, if i get aorund this, there shouldnt be a big issue porting my current way
to macports! :)

Kind regards, Ingwie