RE: GNUstep BUFFER OVERFLOWS

From: a b
Subject: RE: GNUstep BUFFER OVERFLOWS
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 07:01:01 -0500

> Perhap[s you could provide a stacktrace to show exactly where the problems are?

I will see if there is a way to give you the information.  The application doesn't display any errors, it just closes without appearing to do anything.  That is why I was using the Microsoft process monitor to
observe the application.

> With a quick look at the code in gnustep-base, I couldn't find QueryInformationVolume. Is this perhaps called indirectly somhow?

I believe QueryInformationVolume comes from Microsoft, not GNUstep.  The process monitor is
available from Microsoft.

Please remember that this is a test app;  all it does is display a GUI window.  So my code is not
directly accessing these things.

Thanks