Re: GNUstep BUFFER OVERFLOWS

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep BUFFER OVERFLOWS
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:43:24 +0100

You might need to log into the Windows event viewer to see the error logs on Windows.

Fred

On the road

Am 29.12.2013 um 15:53 schrieb a b <a_bright2@hotmail.com>:

Your references were spot on.  Russinovich really explains it well.  Since I am just
beginning to familiarize myself with GNUstep it can be difficult to know what is
due to GNUstep, what is due to Windows, etc.  Trying to absorb everything about
GNUstep all at the same time can be a little daunting.

Thanks again for the reply.  Now I just need to figure out why the test application
closes without even displaying the GUI window but does not display any error
message.