Emacs and GNUstep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Emacs and GNUstep
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:16:57 +0100

Hi,

how is the actual state of Emacs on GNUstep? Is there any semi-working distribution? We used to have two different forks, which both worked on GNUstep and and on old Mac 10.2/10.3... one replaced the other (Aquamacs? I don't remember). BUt I remember testing!!

Then things got into the main Emacs branch and newer Mac and got required and I never got GNUstep working...

I think it is time to get the editor I use anyway for objective-c with our nice interface and menus! The GTK3 version is just unbearable ;)

Riccardo