Re: Emacs and GNUstep

From: Michele Bert
Subject: Re: Emacs and GNUstep
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:32:13 +0100

We used to have two different forks, which both worked on GNUstep and and on old Mac 10.2/10.3... one replaced the other (Aquamacs? I don't remember). BUt I remember testing!!

I use Aquamacs under Snow Leopard. And lucid-emacs under Precise pangolin.
I tried with different versions/forks to install a gnustep enabled emacs (I tried also to compile aquamacs under gnustep, without success) the last year, but, as others, the best I can get was an executable crashing on start up.

--
Michele