Re: Plans for ahead

From: Gaël Elegoët
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:35:23 +0100

Hi,

Nice screenshot you posted, is it a mockup or a working theme ?

As a new user, I believe there are some few things could already make the
default installation look less repellent and more up to date :
- Changing the default icons (the current ones are just bad inspiration of the
nice NeXT ones)
- Some shadows (as on that screenshot)
- maybe changing the GNUstep logo :P …

Some simple things that changes the look. But changing the defaults icons would
be the first thing to do, really.
I believe the work Riccardo is doing on the themes is the way to go.

Anyway , just my noob 2 € cents…

Regards

Gaël Elégoët
galgot@free.fr