Re: GDL2: prototypes and EOAttribute.m

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: GDL2: prototypes and EOAttribute.m
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 01:45:39 -0700

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Mark Clements <mark.clements@ki.se> wrote:
> I have had a first attempt at getting the testsuite working with GDL2.

Cool,

>  + Change ADDITIONAL_NATIVE_LIBS+=EOControl EOAccess  to
> ADDITIONAL_NATIVE_LIBS+=EOAccess EOControl (?)

Which os/libc/etc are you using, and is this fixing link error, or
runtime error?
Not sure if this is fixing an order of symbol resolution, or a dependency on,
The undefined order in which shared library constructors are called.

If its the latter, its possible this change of order will just swap
broken behavior on another platform,
in which case either the problem should be sorted out (at the shared
library constructor),
or more hackily ordering the link in a platform dependent manner.