Re: GDL2: prototypes and EOAttribute.m

From: Mark Clements
Subject: Re: GDL2: prototypes and EOAttribute.m
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 09:28:08 +0000

This was a puzzling link error. I then noticed that
modules/dev-libs/gdl2/Examples/GNUmakefile uses

ADDITIONAL_NATIVE_LIBS=EOAccess EOControl

which had a different order to the testsuite. This change surprisingly
fixed the problem on my machine. My local (conservative) environment is

Linux 3.13.0-65-generic #106-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 2 22:08:27 UTC 2015
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Ubuntu 14.04.3 (yes, I need to update)
gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.3) 4.8.4

I am currently using the GCC runtime compiled from github.com/gnustep.
Would it be better to do this using clang and libobjc2?

-- Mark